03 February 2010

Hi guys.

All of you know that there will be a Drama Camp during the March Holiday right??? I need everyone to play a part in this, okay??? :D Introducing...




Yes yes yes!!! We are planning Drama's very own rendition of The Amazing Race :D I need every single one of you to cooperate to make this work.

I need to confirm the number of people coming for the camp because you'll be pairing up during the race. Just when you thought that you can choose your partner, you thought wrong :P We'll be randomly choosing your pairs for you. This is so that you'll mingle and get to know each other better. Plz let me know by this Friday's session, whether you're coming for the camp or not.

This race will only involve the Sec1, Sec2 and Sec3, unless otherwise told. You're gonna have a blast, i promise! :D

XOXO,
CECILIA!