DRAMA CAMP 2006
Unbelievable.
I was really looking forward to this camp. Seriously! Obviously I had expectations. And these expectations were abundantly satisfied
YOGA! Wow! What a stretch men! Yoga was good. Tiring yes. But refreshing. Good warm up. STRETCH.
The rest of the activities were exhilarating! I know I might get the names of the games wrong but who cares?! Let me see what comes to mind. Add-on scene?! Oh yeah! That was fun! How about the story-telling (word for word)? Gibberish! And that freeze game (izwan: head turning exercise to your left begin!)! all damn hilarious! By the second day. I really felt my abdominal muscles really stretch during yoga as I was literally rolling on the floor!!! MS YEE and RENEE’S games were entertaining. Hmm. But of course we learnt something along the way right?
Ah long didn’t came at night for esplanade. Galvin visited around lunch. Adiba left around at 5pm. Melissa was sick. So she went home [damn! You missed evrythin]!
MOSIAC!!! Lily! Farid ali! Good omen! Oh my goodness! Nice! Absolutely cool! in Singaporean rating it was way above average. FEVER! RRRRRRRrrrrrr (I can only type my rolling r)!
Yet on the second day, everything was not as per normal [normal = banging-head-on-wall-laughing-and-rolling-on-the-floor.] energy levels were a bit down. Maybe it’s because of -THAT STUPID SIREN ALARM ON IAN’S HP SOUNDING OF AT 5AM STEALING OUR 3 HOURS OF SLEEP- or because of getting scolded for our mischievous behaviour. Either way, we got some semangat-ness back sooner or later. More laughs here and there. Yet the second day was the hardest and most challenging day as we had mentally challenging games and MONOLOGUES!!!
Ahlong and Melissa came today. Full day. now were talking ppl!
We had certificates!
No mood to elaborate. You guys do the job. Tired. But still! We must not forget to thank out very own teachers who sacrificed and prepared EVERYTHING [useless sec 3 committee]. To MS YEE who had been with us in all two days and toiled hard to make this camp into a success. To MS NG who took care of us and fed us. To MS RANI who, even though was sick [I think she said something like that], tried her best to come for the last day. Lastly, thanks to RENEE! Camp would be incomplete without her! Keep the fire burning people!