23 February 2006

Ms Yee...

Hi Guys

I know I have not been around nowadays. You must be wondering why the heck you still see me around in school when I'm supposed to gone by now... It's a long story... I might be around for a little while more than expected. Don't ask.
I would actually like to be around more than I actually am, but I thought since we have so many teachers now, my presence would be just distracting... too many cooks spoil the broth... too many teachers ruin the mood... =)
Anyway, the reason I ask you all to come in here is because I would sincerely like feedback from all of you regarding the club now. I have sensed the drop of energy and enthusiasm for this club. The once great presence of passion and drive for drama, now not a trace of it left... is it just me that feels like that or is it the sentiments of all? Is it because SYF is over? Is it because you are all burnt out?
Come on guys... I would like to hear your views. If you think that I'm paranoid and what I'm feeling is because I have not been around these few days, tell me. But if you feel the same way as I do, let me know what you think the reason is. Is it the teachers? Your fellow club members, the environment (lack of rooms) or what! Tell me what you think and what we can do to make things better.
I would really appreciate if everyone would respond to this. Please spread the word around to tell the rest who doesn't know about this to respond. You have the password access to this blog as well to post an entry, but if you don't have or can't remember, you can just tag, or if you prefer to remain annonymous, then you can email it to me as below. PLEASE RESPOND everyone.
Let's keep the passion alive!!


mailto: mailto: yee_yunn_kymn@moe.edu.sg