The day is finally here guys! Just a few more hours away from competition and I'm not that worried... Just feeling alot of unrest in my heart. What is wrong? Does it mean that I have resigned to fate? Anyway, I'm very glad for this competition, not becuase that we will or will not win, but that the process (the tons of rehearsals!) has shaped the characteristics of this club and its members. There was once when I had to do EVERYTHING for every rehearsal, I now realise that I can capable students to depend on. For the past 2-3 weeks, I have been staying till really late because of the club. I don't mind it all that much becuase it is my passion - for the love of arts and students. I only hope it is worth it. For arts- definitely! For students - we'll find out soon enough. =P Anyway, for nostalgic's sake, here are the photos... times of team building.



